pretty logo

pretty logo

Thursday 10 February 2011

WINNER!!! I wont the Edinburgh Uni poster competition.



Firstly appologies for the huge (ok very big) delay in writing a blog entry. I have been working my socks of with new projects and university exams and assesments akimbooo!

So my brother has just secured himself his very own radio show on Fresh Air student radio in Edinburgh. We recorded him a demo in the studio which was uberly exciting, edited it which was a fiddly task and bobs your uncle he was selected so I can listen to him from Leeds online from 4-5pm every wednesday @ freshair.org.uk listen out hes good!


So next task I get a phone call ' Meg .. I need you to design me a poster for my show as part of an Edinburgh poster competition' (the top 5 posters get printed and placed around the university you see). So I get my thinking cap on and pull together a few designs, my boyfriend also gets involved and with the help of his friend Claire who kindely drew the casette I produced a poster for the Midweek mixtape.


Next thing I know Ive won the competition. What a larfff, self taught photoshop skills paid off!

Enjoy... the things you do for your siblings.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment